This page provides links to publicly available documents related to the Capitol Lake/Lower Deschutes Watershed Long-Term Management Project Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) process. As new documents become available, they will be posted here.
Can’t find the document you’re looking for? Please contact us.
- Scoping Notice and Determination of Significance
- Alternatives Report
- Scoping Comments (Sept. 26 - Oct. 10, 2018)
- Scoping Comments (Oct. 11 - Oct. 22, 2018)
- Scoping Comments (Oct. 10, 2018 Scoping Meeting Transcript)
- Scoping Comments (Oct. 22, 2018 Scoping Meeting Transcript)
- Scoping Meeting Display Boards
Phase 1 Report
Historical documents related to the project can be found on the Department of Enterprise Services website .